Tuesday, November 26, 2019
We had two fun filled days of turkey STEM activities!
Our five rotations on Monday included:
1. Making Thanksgiving desert.
2. Building a hideout for turkey.
3. Recreating the Mayflower to see how many Pilgrims we could float.
4. Building a dinner table that could fit all the food.
5. Using symmetry to create new turkey feathers.
On Tuesday we started with a show and share.
We then added two more STEM activities.
1. Building catapults to throw our turkeys.
2. Creating a balloon for the Macy's Day Parade.
Mrs. Shannon taught us to use the green screen to put us IN
the Macy's Day Parade!
We had so much fun seeing each other on the big screen!
What an awesome activity!!
HAPPY NOVEMBER BREAK!