Friday, March 20, 2020

DEAR FIRST GRADE,

I just received the same news you did. We are out until April 27th.  I couldn't be more upset. I miss you all like crazy. I miss all of our little jokes, your stories, the excitement you bring into everything we learn together. I had so much more I wanted to do with you. I will try to do it online. I'm working on a way. For now, keep checking our blog. Keep reading. Be good to your family members. Everyone is trying their best. Show them what an amazing learner you are! Please know I am thinking about each and everyone of you all the time. Sometimes I look at the clock and think, "We'd be on our way to Phys. Ed." Then I would laugh because I'd remember you all saying, "It's Library today." Then many of you would offer me up some marbles that I had obviously lost. I think about all of our fun read alouds. I think about how you are all determined that I never win Guess Box (but I will)! I think about what awesome readers you are becoming, how you figure out tough math problems that are way beyond your years and how you always help pick up the huge messes we make! Take some time to remember some of your favorite things we've done. I hope it makes you smile like it did me! 
Love,
Mrs. Kimball




No comments:

Post a Comment