Thursday, June 15, 2017

LAST DAY OF SECOND GRADE!

LAST DAY
It was a bittersweet day today! Saying good-bye after two wonderful years was very tough! However, watching them grow into the people they are today has been the best! Thank you for sharing your children with me! We couldn't have done what we did these past two years without your support...Parents and Families you have been terrific to work with! I appreciate all of your help. If your child feels like having a pen pal, shoot me an email and I will give you my address :)! Have a great summer and come visit me in the fall!! <3





















Last Day Basketball Game...Kids VS Teachers!
It was a tie!








A quick game of Simon Says before lunch!


Thank you PTO for our barbecue! 


 Field Day Fun!

























A yummy snack!





They really did "blow" me away this year!!



Happy Summer!!!
Stay in Touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment