Thursday, April 14, 2016

PICTURES 4-14-16

I am so disappointed...I went to download my pictures today and lost about half of them. I'm not sure what happened but I couldn't get them back. I had lots more from the Milo Rovers, our Earth Day clean up and recess. At least these made it!

Geometry in Grade One.











Building Milo the Rover and programming him!





















Learning the layers of the rain forest as we make books.






Not sure if you can see it but I made it into one of the rain forests...I'm even taking pictures of a butterfly I just discovered! So sweet...First Graders are the best!


Cleaning the playground, fields and along the path with our Peer Helpers.






So happy it's starting to feel like Spring!






We love to read!!








No comments:

Post a Comment