Friday, March 20, 2020

MORE AT HOME and a FIELD TRIP

Good Afternoon, First Grade!

We got some new pictures that I can't wait to share. The space picture comes from the app I was telling you all about during our Space Unit. One of your classmates tried it out. You can get it free on your family cell phone. The app is called Sky View Lite. It will tell you what is above you in the sky (stars, constellations, planets). It's really cool and fun! Try it out!


We have another classmate starting a garden!


A Field Trip to the Ocean to study tidal areas.



And five more classmates working hard at home!








We survived our first week of AT HOME SCHOOL!
Great job, First Grade Families!

I have set up a Google Classroom today. 
I will send out an email about it soon.
Feel free to check it out this weekend. 
I plan using this beginning next week. I think it will give you a more structured daily plan. It will also let me put links with each lesson assignment so everything will be in one place. I'm hoping it will make things less overwhelming. It will also let the kids communicate with me. I'm in hopes of figuring out Google Hangout or Zoom for us to begin using as well. This will let kids talk to each other and I will try to get a few lessons in. Again, be patient. I'm trying to learn all of this through my eyes and their eyes so I can answer questions. I'm sure it'll all get easier as we go. I will also continue to use email and our blog. Stay Healthy! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment