Sunday, March 22, 2020

AT HOME SCHOOL WEEK 2 EMAIL 3-22-20

Good Evening.
I hope you were able to find some type of rest and normalcy over the weekend. I have set up my plan for Google Classroom. Each morning your child will find new activities to do for each subject when they log on. Hopefully, this will help keep them motivated as the activities change. See my previous blog post and/or email on how to get to Google Classroom. If you have any trouble with your child's email address, google classroom and/or passwords and usernames, just shoot me an email at lkimball@veaziecs.org. I'll do my best to help you. Once you get the computer you are using set up for all of your kids' info. things should get a lot easier! I will continue to put everything on the blog that I email. Google Classroom will be the place to go for all assignments.

All VCS staff are meeting tomorrow at 9:00 through Zoom to get updated on home school info. I will update you tomorrow afternoon. I'm also still working towards meeting with the kids on Zoom on Wednesday.

SOME COOL THINGS I FOUND YOU MIGHT LIKE

MWF - Kennedy Space Center FaceBook Page goes Live at 9:30 - 10:00 for Primary Age
Everyday - Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden FaceBook Page goes Live at 3:00 - 3:30
MO WILLEMS LUNCH DOODLES - all sessions are on Youtube

Here's looking a great Week #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment